WELCOME NOTE!

Hi everyone! and welcome to my blog. I learned not too awfully long ago what exactly a blog is…and to be honest with you, I’m still not 100% sure. I'm still working on my blog this time to make it more interesting.
this blog is all about the composition we have been learned from English 3rd year lessons in High school.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

When i look at this statement, i realized something important that we must love our teacher because teachers are very important on our world. Teachers have an abilities that a hero don't have. Heroes have powers that a teacher don't have. But the question is , Where did teachers get some powers? that can prove them that they are a hero. As far as I know, Heroes are the one who will save people who are in danger. Can the teachers also have those abilities of a heroes that save us when we are in danger? 
On my own understanding, Even though a teachers don't have powers, but the real thing on it is about what they give on us, teach us and love us. Teachers are the one who teaches us to gain knowledge on the things we don't know, they are the one who teaches us how to respect a person, to discipline people especially to our family who gives us strength when we are in a complicated situation. I consider my teachers as My Second Mother. They have also the right to give us advice because they want us to learn. They treat us as their real children.They give their full support and love on us. They teach us so that students will learn.
I consider teachers as heroes because they have such abilities that can call them a heroes. We must love our teachers like the love we've give to other people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment